Monday, May 7, 2012

My first Tigers Game!!!!!


On May 5, 2012 Brianna, Joe and I took a family vacation for the weekend to Detroit, Michigan.  Since our 9 year anniversary is on May 10th and Joe's birthday is on May 13 we combined everything into this fantastic weekend!  We got to see the awesome Detroit Tigers play the Chicago White Sox.  Even though the Tigers lost the game, it was one of the best family vacations we have ever taken as a family.  We stayed in a hotel with a pool and went swimming.  We went shopping at a 3 story tall mall that had a cool fountain and large art everywhere.  I love any activity that lets me spend more time with the 2 people in this world that I love the most!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!! I'm glad you were all able to go and enjoy your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete