Thursday, May 6, 2010

Buying a New House!!!!



Joe and I went and signed all the loan papers today! We are buying my first house and I am sooo excited. I got frustrated at first because we looked at so many houses and didn't like them. God just wanted to wait for the perfect one! Here are a couple pics of our new house. We should be closing on June 7th!! It's kinda overwhelming to think about cleaning, packing, moving, changing address, mailings and all my medicine providers. It's exciting at the same time. I am glad Brianna will be at the same school. We are going to be sooo happy in our new home!! It is move in ready. New carpet, paint, appliances and sinks. The driveway is freshly poured and the landscaping is all new. I even love the small plum tree in the frount yard. Off the dining room is french doors that lead out to a nice deck and large back yard.! HOME SWEET HOME!!

2 comments: