Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The year of loss

This has been a year of terrible loss for my family. I lost my Uncle John Short in June of 2014 to a tragic logging accident and May 12 I loss my Uncle Richard Grow to a heart attack.  These losses are hard on me because it makes me think of my own mortality. According to the doctors I should already be dead. My PH should have killed me years ago. I am glad that God has his own plan for my life. He had his own plans for both my Uncles too. I don't need to feel guilty for being alive. I just have to live my life to the fullest and enjoy everything. I need to stop and smell the spring flowers, enjoy spending time with everyone I love and be the best person I can. I need to share memories of those I have lost and love the time I have left on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment